søndag 26. juni 2011

Almost the end, but the end has been awesome!

Hey!

So right now I'm at Gabrielas and that's why i'm writing in english. Because I don't know if I'll have time when I'm home to write before tomorrow morning.

This weekend has been great! HAd a great time with awesome people. On friday we went to Gabrielas boyfriend Daniel and ate some nice stuff, had a couple of beers and just enjoyed life, talking, laughin and pretty much having a great time. I slept over there and the next morning I drove his sister to her work, and then I went to Winco Food and got some doughnuts for Malina and me, and some breakfast.
Then we went to the mall, I changed some clothes and bought some goodbye gifts, did everything I need to do before departure. After the mall we went to starbucks, had lunch and a coffee, and then the last things at Fred Meyer, I even bought a Ipod Nano, I mean, got my tax money back. so needed it =) haha. Then I drove home, packed almost everything and fixed stuff, packed my things and went to Gabriela. She's been home alone this weekend so we chilled here. And we made dinner, fried chicken and mashed potatoes, I made cream puff(vannbakkels) it turned out AWESOME! Yummy! Daniel came over and so did Joel. We had a good time, with dinner and played pool. Then it got pretty late and we went to bed.

This morning we went to church, super nice. I like the church here. It's just very different than church home. And now we're getting tanned in Snohomish! And tonight I'll pack it all and be prepareD!

So excited for tomorrow! Finally see Linda! Awesome!

Talk to you later peeps!

Have a great day! <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar